PS GRANRODEO IS LOVE!
：森川 vs 小野
From the booklet that comes with the Butterfly Rouge game.
UGH. I hate you for making me choose just one, Anon,
Then, this guy:
How about I give you five? Since choosing just one would be torture lol
This dumbass— Morikawa Toshiyuki
Err…. uh… uhm…. In no particular order
except the first— I mean, yeah…
uh wrong GIF, sorry…
Sorry it took so long…. BUT DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO PICK JUST FIVE— OTL
Morikawa Toshiyuki “Thorin” during the Kamen rider x Super sentai live show 2014
Err…. though Hoshi Souichirou takes the cake for being the most obnoxious one when drunk, there some guys who act silly, but not at his level… I only know a few of them so… >.>
- Yusa Kouji - as per other seiyuu’s statements, he’s a bad drunk, becoming even more sadistic than usual when intoxicated. There was this one time where he was drinking with Ono Daisuke and Yasumoto Hiroki and he ended up throwing a wrist watch at OnoD; and that one time he was drinking in a wine bar near Yasumoto’s house and he rang him up, telling Yasumoto to join him in the bar, but once Yasumoto got there, Yusa was already falling asleep drunk and he was denying that he told Yasumoto to join him.
- Morikawa Toshiyuki - here’s one guy who, when he was sent home alone in a taxi by Hiyama Nobuyuki, went and made a fuss, ended up mass calling almost every seiyuu in his phone book, telling everyone that Hiyama “abandoned” him. And as a consequence, the next day, everyone whom Morikawa ended up calling was teasing Hiyama, asking him if they “broke up”. lmao.
- Ono Daisuke - he got drunk on half a bottle of wine, while recording for the 100th episode of his radio show with Kamiya Hiroshi, Dear Girl Stories. He ended up messing up his script and saying really funny and questionable stuff.
- Taniyama Kishou - ended up giving Shimono Hiro hickeys on his neck
- Shimono Hiro - after he got the hickeys from Kiiyan, he wrote in his blog, swearing he’ll never go drinking with such a “wolf” (i.e., Kishou) again, but the very next night, he was out drinking with Kishou again! And from Radio Misty, Kaji Yuuki was telling the story of how he always ends up helping Shimono get home every single time they have a drinking party, and there was this one time where he, Kaji, had to bring Shimono all the way home and bathe him too, ‘cos Shimono threw up somewhere along the way.
Not really sure about this one, but one time, he and Kaji were in a bar, and Shimono was propositioned for a kiss, BY A GUY and to Kaji’s surprise, he accepted. LOL
Hmm… they’re the only ones I can remember for now… but yeah…. I’ll add more when I remember them
just being lazy
Host: Is it true that your “first time” was Morikawa-san?
Fukuyama: Well, yeah. The first time I was cast as part of the main pairing in a BL work, Morikawa-san was my partner. I was so nervous about it that when I went to greet Morikawa-san, I ended up saying, “Please be gentle with me!”.
reblogging just to add this GIF of Morikawa…