PS GRANRODEO IS LOVE!
Maeno: Are you ready? Then, let’s start! What would Suzuki-kun say to his girlfriend, who’s nervous when they do their “first time”… then, three, two, one!
Suzuki:Ah, don’t worry, I’ll wear a condom!
Maeno: That’s going to be interesting, but wait! Wait! Let’s ask for the staff’s votes!
Suzuki: Okay, okay! Vote yes for me! All of those people who agree with me, raise you hands!
Maeno: Would anyone agree??
Suzuki: And those who disagree!? Oi, all of them are raising their hands!
Maeno: It’s voted down!
Suzuki: Seriously!?!? But isn’t that just normal!? Doing it for the first time, you can get really nervous, right!? Isn’t what I said a really reassurring thing to say?!
Maeno: But I don’t think it’ll be 'that' kind of nervous?!
Suzuki: Let me just say this, I really would say that!
Maeno: But just thi—
Suzuki: WHY?! WHAT’S WRONG WITH THAT!? AREN’T I PROMOTING SAFE SEX!?!?
Maeno: But wouldn’t you get on trouble with your agency with this?!
Suzuki: Eh— ?!
SUZUKI TATSUHISA MAN, WHY?
/dead over Maeno’s laughing…
Err…. though Hoshi Souichirou takes the cake for being the most obnoxious one when drunk, there some guys who act silly, but not at his level… I only know a few of them so… >.>
- Yusa Kouji - as per other seiyuu’s statements, he’s a bad drunk, becoming even more sadistic than usual when intoxicated. There was this one time where he was drinking with Ono Daisuke and Yasumoto Hiroki and he ended up throwing a wrist watch at OnoD; and that one time he was drinking in a wine bar near Yasumoto’s house and he rang him up, telling Yasumoto to join him in the bar, but once Yasumoto got there, Yusa was already falling asleep drunk and he was denying that he told Yasumoto to join him.
- Morikawa Toshiyuki - here’s one guy who, when he was sent home alone in a taxi by Hiyama Nobuyuki, went and made a fuss, ended up mass calling almost every seiyuu in his phone book, telling everyone that Hiyama “abandoned” him. And as a consequence, the next day, everyone whom Morikawa ended up calling was teasing Hiyama, asking him if they “broke up”. lmao.
- Ono Daisuke - he got drunk on half a bottle of wine, while recording for the 100th episode of his radio show with Kamiya Hiroshi, Dear Girl Stories. He ended up messing up his script and saying really funny and questionable stuff.
- Taniyama Kishou - ended up giving Shimono Hiro hickeys on his neck
Hmm… they’re the only ones I can remember for now… but yeah…. I’ll add more when I remember them
just being lazy
Since drunk Hoshi is all over my dash, lets just find more evidence of how crazy Yukimura’s seiyuu is when drunk.
He’s very..loving when drunk!
- He admires 森川智之 (Morikawa Toshiyuki), his senpai from the same agency.
- He is known to cause trouble when he is drunk. His victims include Morikawa Toshiyuki (he confessed to Morikawa and blocked Morikawa from going to the bathroom), Ishida Akira (he pushed over Ishida and possibly kissed him), Hiyama Nobuyuki (he fell asleep on Hiyama’s arm and drooled all over Hiyama’s clothes), Suzumura Kenichi (he kept stroking Suzumura’s stomach), Miki Shinichirou (Miki had to dig up Hoshi from some roadside bushes/tress because Hoshi fell asleep and was buried there and only Hoshi’s arm was showing above-ground), Horiuchi Kenyuu (used Horiuchi’s lap as a pillow), Inoue Kazuhiko (kept calling Inoue’s name), Seki Tomokazu (tackled Seki while Seki was talking on the phone), Koyasu Takehito (clamped Koyasu’s head while Koyasu was driving), Ootsuka Hochyuu (kept sitting on Oosuka’s lap) and Suzuki Tatsuhisa (he tried to strip Suzuki then he took off his own belt buckle and proclaimed his love for Suzuki)
Last Updated on Wednesday, 05 January 2011 14:39
This was taken from www.hibkiforum.com the link is in the source.
Kiiyan in full-flight~
In case you were thinking, “hey, there isn’t enough Hosoyan in my life.”
HERE YA GO.
Now pardon me while I just….
(I think I did let out a shriek when I turned the pages omg I missed you Hosoyaaaan)
Hanazawa: …like when Nakamura-san comes over to my house to discuss the script-
Toyonaga: Your house?!
Kamiya: Oi! You! Come with me to the back, we need to talk alone for a while!
Nakamura: I didn’t do anything!!
Hanazawa: Wait! Wait! I meant, my seat!
*She meant to say “isu” which is “seat”, but said “ie” instead, which means “house”.*
Miyano: Kamiya-san, Kamiya-san, calm down!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVORITE OSSAN!!!